Since PP cans often store petroleum or chemical liquids or gases, it will inevitably lead to various damages when they are used for a long time. At this time, we need to overhaul them. Maintenance work can be performed according to the following methods:
1. Overhaul period: PP tanks should be repaired once every 60-120 days and once every 12 months.
(1) Eliminate run, blow, drip and leak damage on the tank;
(2) Clean or replace the level gauge, repair or replace the inlet, outlet and drain valves, and clear the cooling water coil;
(3) Inspect and repair the safety valve to empty the anti-corrosion layer and insulation layer of the flame arrester and storage tank.
3. Overhaul: When the tank is cracked or severely corroded, the polymer composite material can be used for repair, and the tube section can also be replaced, and then a leak test or hydraulic test can be performed.
PP tanks are an indispensable storage device in the petroleum, chemical, transportation, metallurgy, and national defense industries. We should regularly inspect and repair them to extend their service life.